Owing to the incredible increase in demand for puppies arising from the COVID-19 pandemic, DragonRam Doodles currently is maintaining a waiting list for our Australian Labradoodle puppies. as of August 2020, our best estimate is that new names added to the list will be able to take a puppy home in late 2021 or early 2022, though that depends on many factors outside our control, such as how many people drop off the list and how many puppies are born in each litter we have.
The upcoming litters for fall 2020 to mid-2021 are as follows:
- Honolulu – bred 30 June 2020, due around 30 August 2020, puppies to go home around 30 October 2020. Lulu is carrying 5 or 6 puppies based on an ultrasound done on 28 July 2020.
- Anemone Luna was bred on 20 July 2020, puppies expected around 21 September 2020, ready to go home around 22 November 2020.
- Bella Marshmallow will be bred in early August 2020, puppies excepted in early December 2020, ready to go home in early December 2020.
- Clover Callie will be bred on her next heat, anticipated in October 2020, for pups born in December and ready for homes in February 2021.
- Quinoa may be bred on her next two heat cycles in late 2020, for pups born early 2021 and ready for home in late winter or early spring 2021, and again bred in mid-2021 for pups born late summer or early fall and ready for home in late fall or early winter 2021. .
- Dakota Suki will be bred again on her next heat. As he cycles are unpredictable, all we will say is that this is likely to be before mid-2021. From breeding to puppy go-home is four months!
- Aneomone Luna will likely be bred again on her next heat cycle around Feb 2021 for pups born April 2021 and ready to go home in June 2021.
- Our up-and-coming breeding prospect girls, Dancer and Pandora, will likely be bred in the latter half of 2021 for pups born late that year and ready for homes around the end of the year or early 2022 – depending on the timing of their heat cycles and assuming they pass all their health screening.