Owing to the incredible increase in demand for puppies arising from the COVID-19 pandemic, DragonRam Doodles currently is maintaining a waiting list for our Australian Labradoodle puppies. The waiting list was CLOSED as of November 2020 and is expected to re-open in August or September 2021 for puppies going home in 2022. Watch our Facebook page for an announcement of when the waiting list will re-open.
The expected litters for all 2021 to early 2022 are:
- o Dancer, expected to go into heat in late July 2021 for puppies ready to go home in December.
- A third litter from Bella Marshmallow, expected to go into heat in late August 2021 for puppies ready to go home in January 2022.
- Our new girl Pandora, expected to go into heat in November for puppies ready to go home in March 2022.
- A third litter from Dakota Suki, who has unpredictable heat cycles but could go into heat anytime between August 2021 and March 2022 and will be bred when it happens, for puppies ready to go home four months after breeding.
- A second litter from Dancer or a third from Honolulu, in the first half of 2022.
- A first litter from our up-and-coming girl Mikisew, likely in early to mid-2022.
- A first litter from our up-and-coming girl Mustang On The High Sierra (Simu), likely in mid- to late 2022.
- A second litter from Pandora in mid- to late 2022.