To check on the current availability of puppies, check out our FaceBook page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in reserving a puppy from an upcoming litter, send us an email and ask for our application form.
Given the continuing very slow market for puppies, we do not expect to have any more puppies ready to go home in 2023.
The litters we expect to produce in 2024 are as follows:
- Red Velvet Chickadee x TBD: We hope to breed Red Velvet on her heat in November 2023, for puppies born in January 2024 and ready to go home in March 2024. Depending on the choice of stud, puppies are likely to be chocolate, black or either in parti (white with coloured spots) or solid with white markings. Pups should mature to 30-30 lbs.
- Manomin Isla x TBD (possibly our Marvel): To be bred on her heat in late January 2024, for pups bornMarch/April and ready to go home in May/June 2024. Depending on the final choice of stud, we expect to have chocolate and black phantom puppies (with tan points), and/or chocolate, black and cream/red solid pups, some with small white markings. Pups should mature to 20-30 lbs.
- Peggy’s Moonscape x Cumin Chino Blackthorn: Although Chino has been retired for some time, we have some frozen semen stored and plan to use this with Peggy-Moon. She will be bred on her first heat in 2024 (likely some time between April and June), for pups born between June and August, ready to go home between August and October. This litter will produce some lovely chocolate phatoms as well as a few cream solid pups. They should mature to 20-30 lbs.
- In the latter half of 2024, litters are possible from one or two of our up-and-coming new dams, including Kohler Binoux, Rain Shadow, Cannoli and Lady Chinook, This will depend on the state of the market and whether they pass health screening tests
- We could potentially also (or instead) have a second litter from Red Velvet Chickadee &/or Manomin Isla. Stay tuned!